The Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI) for the last 5 years has been engaged in educating, connecting, and inspiring financial services professionals. AIWMI is the leading professional education institution in India and the organization of choice for the learning and networking needs of various stakeholders of the Indian financial services sector.
AIWMI is now setting up a ‘Professional Membership’ community that will provide opportunities to earn professional designations; to participate in multidisciplinary knowledge initiatives, enable networking at conferences; and offer one single platform for interaction, cross-pollination of ideas and collaboration.
AIWMI members come from different verticals within financial services including wealth management, trusts, investment banking, fund management, banking, fintech, insurance and more. They are professionals, academicians, entrepreneurs and family enterprise owners.
AIWMI’s Professional Memberships provide the opportunity for practitioners and related professionals to connect and advance their focused area of practice. They aim to benefit the practitioner, their area of specialization, the clients they serve, and the industry at large.
Focus Groups (FGs) are organized around a particular topic of interest. Members can be a part of any number of FGs. Each group will be moderated by a governing council and will plan its own calendar of activities. Hereunder are the various groups
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Banking & Credit
- Asset Management
- Alternative Investments
- Trust & Estates
- Tax & Legal
- Impact Investments
- Family Office & Family Business
- Cross Border Estates
- Risk Management
- Investment Banking
- Women in Finance
- Investor Education
- Use of AIWMI Professional Member Logo
- Eligibility to participate in Governing Councils of various Focus Groups
- AIWMI Qualifications- Exclusive Scholarships
- AIWMI & Partner Conferences- Exclusive Discounts
- Recruitment Advertisments on AIWMI Job Board
- Listing in Membership Directory & Access
- Web Casts
- Exclusive Member-only events and Knowledge Workshops
- Reports, Subscriptions of Various Publications- Special Rates
- Proprietary Knowledge Content- Videos, Reports, Articles, Ebooks & Case Studies
- Membership eNewsletter
- Academic Delegations to key international financial centers
- Advocacy & Research
- AIWMI Chapters & Study Groups
- Third Party Tie-ups
- AIWMI Global Conference (Members Only)
Annual Fee: Rs. 10000 (exclusive of GST)
Inaugural Offer: Register for AIWMI Professional Membership before 31st March 2018 and freeze your annual fee commitment at Rs. 5000 only (exclusive of GST) per year for the rest of your professional life.