The Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI) for the last 6 years has been engaged in educating, connecting, and inspiring financial services professionals. AIWMI is the leading professional education institution in India and the organization of choice for the learning and networking needs of various stakeholders of the Indian financial services sector.
AIWMI has set up ‘Professional Membership’ for financial services professionals to provide them opportunities to earn professional designations; to participate in multidisciplinary knowledge initiatives, enable networking at conferences; and offer one single platform for interaction, cross-pollination of ideas and collaboration.
AIWMI members come from different verticals within financial services including wealth management, trusts, investment banking, fund management, banking, fintech, insurance and more. They are professionals, academicians, entrepreneurs and family enterprise owners.
AIWMI’s Professional Memberships provide the opportunity for practitioners and related professionals to connect and advance their focused area of practice. They aim to benefit the practitioner, their area of specialization, the clients they serve, and the industry at large.
Focus Groups (FGs) are organized around a particular topic of interest. Members can be a part of any number of FGs. Each group will be moderated by a governing council and will plan its own calendar of activities. Here under are the various groups
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Trust & Estates
- Tax & Legal
- Family Office & Family Business
- Women in Finance
- Investor Education
- Use of AIWMI Professional Member Logo
- Eligibility to participate in Governing Councils of various Focus Groups
- AIWMI Qualifications – Exclusive Scholarships
- AIWMI & Partner Conferences – Exclusive Discounts
- Recruitment Advertisements on AIWMI Job Board
- Listing in Membership Directory & Access
- Web Casts
- Exclusive Member-only events and Knowledge Workshops
- Reports, Subscriptions of Various Publications – Special Rates
- Proprietary Knowledge Content – Videos, Reports, Articles, Ebooks & Case Studies
- Membership eNewsletter
- Academic Delegations to key international financial centers
- Advocacy & Research
- AIWMI Chapters & Study Groups
- Third Party Tie-ups
- AIWMI Global Conference (Members Only)
Indian Nationals – INR 5900
Foreign Nationals – USD 236