This workshop will give you tools to make the most out of your future job interviews!
This workshop is intended for those who want to be able to have an effective job interview and make a great impression. Many job seekers do not know how to prepare themselves for an interview. Or they don’t understand how much preparation is needed for an interview.
Preparation is Key!
We’ll discuss important steps you need to take and give insight in the business culture of various organizations. The workshop will give you plenty of opportunities to provide your own input.
The following subjects will be addressed:
• Pre-interview research
• Interview Etiquettes
• Dealing with commonly asked interview questions and case questions
• Practice pitch & receiving feedback
This workshop is designed to:
• Give you a greater understanding of the format and content of potential interviews
• Help you feel more confident and prepared for upcoming interviews
• Give you an understanding of what interviews are for
• Provide some guidance on how to do you justice
• Provide an opportunity to practice!
Session 1- Sunday, January 24
Session 2- Sunday, January 31
- Founder & Principal Advisor- Indian Association of Alternative Investment Funds (IAAIF)
- Founder- Priwexus
- Member- Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) Investment Council, Niti Ayog
Aditya has done his Masters in Human Resources, Masters in Economics and is a Certified Financial Planner. A prolific writer, Aditya has been regularly contributing to various business, financial and education publications. Aditya is also a Member- Editorial Board of International Family Offices Journal (Global Law & Business). Aditya has recently co-authored 2 books on Credit Research and 1 book on Global Family Offices.