The Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI) for the last 7 years has been engaged in educating, connecting, and inspiring financial services professionals. Today AIWMI has grown to be one of the most prominent membership and education body for the Indian financial services sector with over 4000 individual members.
AIWMI has recently set up ‘Corporate Membership’ for asset and wealth management companies to form an advocacy and representative voice for the industry. The corporate membership will provide multiple benefits including opportunities to earn professional designations; to participate in multidisciplinary knowledge initiatives, enable networking at conferences; and offer one single platform for interaction, cross-pollination of ideas and collaboration.
AIWMI Corporate Members will be among the leaders in the field of asset and wealth management representing many areas of expertise and interests. AIWMI’s expanding network of international affiliates, branches and strategic partnerships will offer them with the opportunity to develop business relationships with potential clients and partners. The Corporate Memberships provide the opportunity for institutions and their employees to connect and advance their focused area of practice. They aim to benefit the practitioner, their area of specialization, the clients they serve, and the industry at large.
Key Benefits of AIWMI Corporate Membership:
1) Thought Leadership- Establish your organization as a leader in Asset & Wealth management through priority engagement with AIWMI’s national and international initiatives
2) Education – Benefit your employees through cutting-edge AIWMI certifications, masterclasses, executive education programs, conferences and other knowledge & research initiatives
3) Advocacy & Representation- Give strength to your voice and opinion when you reach out on policy issues to the decision-makers as a part of industry’s representative body.
4) Talent Management Support- Find highly qualified employees at a fraction of the cost.
5) Networking- Meet the best organization and employees from India and overseas for potential business and collaborations.
6) Investor Awareness initiatives – Benefit from unique engagement initiatives from different client segments including HNW clients, UHNW families and Single Family Offices.
7) International Delegations- Reach out to the best global institutions, participate in exciting learning and networking activities across the world.
8) Public Relations- Raise the profile of your company’s activities