Certificate in Risk & Compliance (CRC)
AIWMI’s Certificate in Risk & Compliance (CRC) is an industry-oriented certification program which offers a strong understanding of risk management and compliance functions within financial services sector.
This education program is suitable for experienced professionals as well as beginners who are planning for a career with Legal and Compliance departments.
Business complexity, along with increased regulatory and market scrutiny, is driving organizations to adopt a structured approach to governance, risk, and compliance (GRC). Major shifts in the role and functioning of financial services organizations over the last few years have brought about a new way to regard risk. These changes have not only brought tremendous economic growth but also a growing assembly of risk causing a fundamental change in the approach to risk management. Each year, banks and financial services organizations spend substantial part of their time and money in mitigating risk and complying with a growing set of regulatory and operational compliance requirements.
Candidates who successfully complete the Certificate in Risk & Compliance (CRC) will be able to play a key role in effectively defining, managing and monitoring the external and internal business environments thus delivering sustainability, consistency, efficiency, and transparency across governance, risk & compliance (GRC) process and organization. CRC Certificants will thus usher in a lot of benefits for the organization not just at a strategic level but also at the operational, day-to-day level.
- Risk Management Concepts
- Financial Markets & Products
- Risk Measurement
- Legal Aspects
- Compliance in Financial Institutions
- Key Issues in Financial Markets
AIWMI offers the CRC examination across 5000+ Pearson VUE computer testing centers in 180 countries worldwide as well as on the AIWMI assessment platform. Candidates can schedule exam after paying exam fees on any working day on any of the Pearson centres or on the last Sunday of every month on the AIWMI assessment platform.
- Financial Risk Manager Handbook (FRM Part I / Part Ii) By Philippe Jorion
- Essential Strategies for Financial Services Compliance, by Annie Mills and Peter Haines
- Enterprise Compliance Risk Management: An Essential Toolkit for Banks and Financial Services (Wiley Corporate F&A Book 641), by Saloni Ramakrishna
- Compliance in Banks, by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Risk Management, The New Accelerator
CRC EXAM STRUCTURE
|Sr. No.||Name of Module||Type of Questions||Test Duration in minutes||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Pass Marks (%)||Negative Marking|
|1||Certified in Risk & Compliance (CRC)||1 Mark||180||100||200||50%||No|
CRC FEE STRUCTURE
Registration Fee for CRC Program is as given below:
|Fee||Regular Mode||Self Study Mode||Exam Mode|
|Inclusions||1. Session notes
2. Live online tutorials
3. Past tutorial session recordings
4. Guest sessions by Thought Leaders
5. Mock test
6. Instructional PPTs
7. Refresher tutorials (3 sessions)
8. Exqualifi Membership- 1 Year
9. Complimentary pass to all AIWMI virtual conferences for 1 year
|1. All tutorial session recordings
2. Session notes
4. Refresher sessions (3 sessions)
|1. Exam fee for one attempt|