Certificate in Portfolio Management (CPM)
Certificate in Portfolio Management (CPM) is an advanced, instructor-led program designed to develop a better understanding of the various concepts/principles related to investment analysis and portfolio management.
This program will equip you to develop core competencies in portfolio management, learn how to conduct portfolio performance measurement and attribution and last but not the least review portfolio strategies for a variety of asset classes.
- Objectives of Investment Decisions
- Financial Markets
- Fixed Income Securities
- Capital Market Efficiency
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Modern Portfolio theory
- Valuation of Derivatives
- Investment Management
The Suggested/Recommended reference book for this course are:
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management (English, Paperback, Prasanna Chandra, 5th edition, ISBN 9789385965579)
- A Practitioner′s Guide to Asset Allocation (Wiley Finance) Hardcover – Import, 7 Jul 2017 by Harry M. Markowitz (Foreword), William Kinlaw (Author), Mark P. Kritzman (Author), David Turkington (Author)
- Students can buy the recommended reference book directly from the Market for the said course.
AIWMI conducts the CPM exam on its own assessment platform on the last Sunday of every month. Candidates can appear for the exam from anywhere (including home). To appear for an exam from home, a candidate needs a strong internet connection and a functional camera on computer for remote proctoring.
CPM EXAM STRUCTURE
|Sr. No.||Name of Module||Type of Questions||Test Duration in minutes||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Pass Marks (%)||Negative Marking|
|1||Certificate in Portfolio Management (CPM)|| 1 Mark MCQ – 40
2 Mark MCQ-30
CPM FEE STRUCTURE
Registration Fee for CPM Program is as given below:
|Level||Exam Type||Duration||Fee per attempt|
|1||MCQ||3 Hrs||Rs. 3540|