Certificate in Multi-Asset Investment Strategy (CMIS)
About the Certificate
Certificate in Multi-Asset Investment Strategy is a global exam being offered by AIWMI.
This certificate will provide understanding of investment strategies and outcomes in relation to different assets to an investment advisor. The multi-asset strategies are critical for handling institutional and retail clients, generating investment returns primarily through asset allocation across global equity, fixed income, real estate, currency, commodities and alternative investment markets.
This certificate covers the following asset classes:
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Real Estate
As an analyst in Multi-Asset Strategies, a candidate can:
- Become an active member of the Multi-Asset team with a focus on research, portfolio management, or product strategy.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of asset classes, regions, sectors, industries, currencies and securities across the Multi-Asset investment platform.
- Participate in the development and implementation of portfolio construction, risk analytics, strategy evaluation and trading tools
- Collaborate with team members across Multi-Asset and share insights and ideas that will drive investment outcomes
The Suggested/Recommended reference book for this course are:
- Multi-Asset Investing: A practical guide to modern portfolio management Paperback – 13 Dec 2012 by Yoram Lustig (Author)
- A Practitioner′s Guide to Asset Allocation (Wiley Finance) Hardcover – Import, 7 Jul 2017 by Harry M. Markowitz (Foreword), William Kinlaw (Author), Mark P. Kritzman (Author), David Turkington (Author)
- Global Asset Allocation Paperback – Import, 20 Apr 2015 by MR Mebane T Faber (Author)
- Multi–Asset Investing: A Practitioner′s Framework Hardcover – Import, 13 May 2016 by Pranay Gupta (Author), Sven R. Skallsjo (Author), Bing Li (Author)
Students can buy the recommended reference book directly from the Market for the said course.
AIWMI offers the examination across 5000+ Pearson VUE computer testing centers in 180 countries worldwide. Candidates can schedule exam after paying exam fees on any working day on any of the above centres.
|Sr. No.||Name of Module||Type of Questions||Test Duration in minutes||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Pass Marks (%)||Negative Marking|
|1||Certificate in Multi-Asset Investment Strategy||1 Mark MCQ – 40
2 Mark MCQ-30
|Fee||Regular Mode||Self Study Mode||Exam Mode|
|Inclusions||1. Session notes
2. Live online tutorials
3. Past tutorial session recordings
4. Guest sessions by Thought Leaders
5. Mock test
6. Instructional PPTs
7. Refresher tutorials (3 sessions)
8. Exqualifi Membership- 1 Year
9. Complimentary pass to all AIWMI virtual conferences for 1 year
|1. All tutorial session recordings
2. Session notes
4. Refresher sessions (3 sessions)
|1. Exam fee for one attempt|