Certificate in Derivatives Trading (CDT)
The Certificate in Derivatives Trading (CDT) is an advanced, instructor-led certification program designed to help you understand the complex world of financial market and derivatives strategies.
Why join CDT
- Understanding basics of Capital Market
- Analyze and learn about derivative instruments, including options, futures and swaps.
- Learn how to use derivatives to manage interest rate, equity, currency and commodity risk.
- Gain a deep understanding of various underlying financial and commodity markets.
- Understand the supply and demand fundamentals of various financial and commodity markets.
- Study the application of derivatives in managing risk, trading and product construction.
- Become competent in the various trading techniques using options and futures. Learn how to use derivatives to create structured products.
- Distinguish yourself as a derivatives specialist.
Who should join CDT
- Retail Investors
- Fresherand graduating students
- Institutional Traders F
- Service Professionals
- Brokers & Sub Brokers
- Investment Advisors
- Risk Management Professionals
- Corporate Officers
- Corporate Finance Specialists/Analysts
- An Overview of Capital Market
- Understanding of Exchanges
- Depository Receipts, ETF and other products
- An Overview of Derivatives
- UnderstandingUnderlying Markets
- Pricing of Forward and Futures Contracts
- Margin Calculations
- OTC Derivatives
- Arbitrage using Futures
- Introduction to Options
- Payoff Diagrams
- Important Option Greeks & Application
- Options Strategies
- Introduction to Structured Derivatives & Exotic Options
You can find the upcoming training schedule for CDT program here
AIWMI is offering the CDT examination on an external, remote-proctored platform. Candidates can schedule an exam by paying the exam fee. Once the exam fee payment is done and exam registration is confirmed, the exam platform sends out the exam link by email to the candidates. Candidates can appear for the exam anytime any day within the next 1 year through this exam link from any place. Candidates need a good internet connection and a functional camera on their PC/ Laptop to appear for this exam.
CDT EXAM STRUCTURE
|Sr. No.||Name of Module||Type of Questions||Test Duration||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Pass Marks (%)||Negative Marking|
|1||Certificate in Derivatives Trading (CDT)||1 Mark MCQ – 40
2 Mark MCQ-30
|2 Hrs||70||100||50||Negative marking will be applicable from 1st January 2022|
CDT FEE STRUCTURE
Registration Fee for CDT Program is as given below:
|Fee||Regular Mode||Self Study Mode||Exam Mode|
|Inclusions||1. Session notes
2. Live online tutorials
3. Past tutorial session recordings
4. Guest sessions by Thought Leaders
5. Mock test
6. Instructional PPTs
7. Refresher tutorials (3 sessions)
8. Exqualifi Membership- 1 Year
9. Complimentary pass to all AIWMI virtual conferences for 1 year
|1. All tutorial session recordings
2. Session notes
4. Refresher sessions (3 sessions)
|1. Exam fee for one attempt|