Certificate in Derivatives Trading (CDT)
The Certificate in Derivatives Trading (CDT) is an advanced, instructor-led certification program designed to help you understand the complex world of financial market and derivatives strategies.
Why join CDT
- Understanding basics of Capital Market
- Analyze and learn about derivative instruments, including options, futures and swaps.
- Learn how to use derivatives to manage interest rate, equity, currency and commodity risk.
- Gain a deep understanding of various underlying financial and commodity markets.
- Understand the supply and demand fundamentals of various financial and commodity markets.
- Study the application of derivatives in managing risk, trading and product construction.
- Become competent in the various trading techniques using options and futures. Learn how to use derivatives to create structured products.
- Distinguish yourself as a derivatives specialist.
Who should join CDT
- Retail Investors
- Fresherand graduating students
- Institutional Traders F
- Service Professionals
- Brokers & Sub Brokers
- Investment Advisors
- Risk Management Professionals
- Corporate Officers
- Corporate Finance Specialists/Analysts
- An Overview of Capital Market
- Understanding of Exchanges
- Depository Receipts, ETF and other products
- An Overview of Derivatives
- UnderstandingUnderlying Markets
- Pricing of Forward and Futures Contracts
- Margin Calculations
- OTC Derivatives
- Arbitrage using Futures
- Introduction to Options
- Payoff Diagrams
- Important Option Greeks & Application
- Options Strategies
- Introduction to Structured Derivatives & Exotic Options
AIWMI offers the CDT examination its own assessment platform. Candidates can schedule the exam after paying exam fees. CDT exam is conducted on the last Sunday of every month and a candidate can appear for this test from anywhere including his/her home.
CDT EXAM STRUCTURE
|Sr. No.||Name of Module||Type of Questions||Test Duration in minutes||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Pass Marks (%)||Negative Marking|
|1||Certificate in Derivatives Trading (CDT)||MCQ||180||80-100||100||50%||No|
CDT FEE STRUCTURE
Registration Fee for CDT Program is as given below:
|Level||Exam Type||Duration||Fee per attempt|
|1||MCQ||3 Hrs||Rs. 3540|