The Expert mode allows designated professional certification holders to get exemption from CCRA level 1 Examination and directly appear for CCRA Level 2 Examination and get the globally acclaimed CCRA Designation in a fast track manner.
Currently the Exemption is available to following Qualifications :
· Candidate who have cleared CFA Institute Level 2 Exams (CFA)
· Candidates who have Cleared FRM Level 2 Exams (FRM)
· Candidates who have Cleared International CIIA Exams (CIIA)
· Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
· Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
· Member of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI/ICMAI)
If you are an existing candidate with the designated professional certification, please send us your Marksheet/Certificate/Letter for respective Institute to process your exemption for CCRA Level 1. There will not be any fees or refund involved for processing the exemption for existing students. Please note that the installment facility would not be available for Expert mode students.
New Fees Structure for Regular and Expert mode Students :
The examination fees would be valid for 3 months from the date of payment, i.e. student needs to appear for the examination online on any of the 5000+ centres across the world within 3 months from the date of payment of examination fees.
The payment of the registration fee under the regular mode can be made in 3 installments of INR 15,000 each. There is no installment option for the Expert mode.Please note that the registration with AIWMI is mandatory and will remain valid for 3 years, within which a candidate needs to clear the two levels of CCRA exams.