We ask that you arrive at test center 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will give you adequate time to complete the necessary sign-in procedures before beginning your exam. You will be required to show two (2) original, valid and non-expired forms of personal identification one from the primary list and another from the secondary list below:
- Driver’s license
- Military ID
- Any government issued Photo ID
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Any primary ID from the list above
For candidates in India, following IDs can also be presented as Primary ID:
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- UIDAI (Aadhar) Card
Your name must appear on both the IDs and photo & signature must appear on at-least one of the IDs. If your primary identification does not have a visible signature; it should be supported with a secondary ID containing your signature for the test administrator to validate your identity. If you arrive more than 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time and are refused admission, the exam fee will be forfeited.
If you need to change your name, please send a form edit request and email along with the latest Identity proof to AIWMIatleast minimum 15 days before your exam date.
Unacceptable IDs: A learner’s driver’s license, TAX ID application confirmation, Passport renewal slip, photocopy of identifications or any other similar form of documents are unacceptable for the exam.
Please note: in case you are unable to present required identifications or your name on this confirmation letter has a mis-match when compared to identifications presented, he/she will be turned away from the test center and exam fee for this attempt will be forfeited.
No personal items may be taken into the testing room. This includes all bags, books not authorized by the sponsor, notes, phones, pagers, watches and wallets.
Test Accommodation Policy
AIWMI is committed to providing access for all individuals with disabilities. Depending on your geographic region, test accommodations may also be known as “special arrangements” or “reasonable adjustments. Certain Test Accommodations may incur additional costs. For more information on eligibility, please refer to the below link
Scientific and financial calculators are permitted.
Note: Candidates must clear their calculator’s memory before starting their exam and after finishing their exam.
If you wish to reschedule your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE at least two full business days (48 hours) prior to your scheduled appointment. Rescheduling less than 48 hours prior to your appointment may result in forfeiting your exam fees. AIWMI only allows one reschedule free of cost.
No cancellation is allowed. If you wish to cancel your exam, you must contact AIWMI on contact details provided on www.pearsonvue.com/aiwmi
“No re-evaluation of the performance of candidates appearing for Certification Examination conducted by AIWMI is permitted since the assessment of answers, with respect to Certification Examinations questions which are in the nature of selection of answers from multiple choices offered, is carried out in an objective manner by in-built system architecture created for Certification Examination without any scope for human intervention and subjectivity element. Also, considering the examination structure, no disclosure of the questions and/or answers is permitted as it will violate the confidentiality of the question bank, which is the essence of the examination. In view of the above, no communication regarding re-evaluation, etc. will be entertained/serviced by AIWMI.” Subject to the above, request/s received from a candidate for resolution of doubts about a question forming part of such examination will be considered as per the following policy:
- Candidate’s request/s will be considered only when he/she specifically mentions particular question or two which he/she thinks contain errors. Claims/ to recheck more than two questions shall normally be not permitted unless substantive material is provided by the candidate as to why he/she considers errors in such questions. In no case, claim/s to recheck all the questions appeared in his/her question paper shall be entertained.
- No request/s to disclose/discuss question/s and/or their answers shall be entertained as disclosure of the question/s will violate the essence of the question bank viz. breach the confidentiality/secrecy of the Question bank.
- Only those request/s made on-the-spot (before leaving the test center) will be considered for verification.
- When a valid request is received from a candidate at the Test Centre, it shall be forwarded by the respective Test Admin to AIWMI. AIWMI’s team will look into claim relating to the contested question/s to verify whether there is a mistake in the question or answer. If it is prima facie found that the question or answer contains a mistake, no score will be computed and consequently no score card will be issued then at the Test Centre.
- Such matter will then be escalated with the question / answer to the AIWMI Committee with the details of the nature of error, the correct version of the question or contested correct answer and system recognized correct answer. The Committee, after due diligence and proper scrutiny, will arrive at a conclusion whether the claim made by a candidate in relation to a question or answer is right. Such conclusion will be recorded in writing and put up for formal approval to the concerned authority of AIWMI.
- Score computation, kept in abeyance as per point – 4, shall be carried based on the approval as per point – 5. Such score card will then be issued to the candidate by TA/AIWMI.
- Even though AIWMI endeavors best efforts and has put in place a robust mechanism to review its question bank intermittently, attributable to continuous changes taking place emanating from dynamics of market, encompassing products and features, and its regulatory framework, there is a possibility of inadvertently escaping some updation and/or escaping indirect impact on some question/answer. Therefore, to take care of such eventuality, the above process of entertaining request from the candidate in relation to the question/answer is put in place.
- AIWMI reserves right to charge appropriate fee in future if it feels necessary.
- The above policy and process will be subject to review from time to time and shall be binding and final in relation to any claim and/or matter when disposed off with the approval of the authority of AIWMI.
Understanding Your Exam Score for Computer Based Exams
AIWMI doesn’t declare the actual final score or grades of your exam irrespective of your final result status (pass/fail) in-line with globally recognized financial testing benchmarks.
The passing score for most online exams is 60% on an overall basis i.e. 60% total marks irrespective of individual topics or modules. There is no negative marking in the online exams and no penalty for guessing the answers.
AIWMI will however provide you detailed Exam results including a topic wise matrix highlighting your strengths and weaknesses in the respective subject or topic area. The matrix would include the topic or module name, the maximum marks possible under that topic and the following possible scenarios
|Sample Scoring report – Passing Score – 60%|
|Topic||Maximum Marks||Indicative Performance||What it means|
|A||25||Less than 25% or||This means you have scored less than 25% marks of the total maximum marks in this topic area and need more preparation|
|B||25||25%- 50%||This means you have scored between 25% and less than 50% marks of the total maximum marks in this topic area and need more preparation|
|C||25||50%- 75%||This means you have scored between 50% and less than 75% marks of the total maximum marks in this topic area and may need more preparation|
|D||25||75% and Above||This means you have scored more than 75% of the total maximum marks in this topic area.|
The matrix provided above is for illustrative purposes only and may differ from an exam to exam basis. Please refer to your actual result for more details.
The printed score card you get at the exam center is the only detailed breakup of your performance you will get post every exam and the same can also be downloaded on Pearsonvue website under your exam login. AIWMI will not issue any separate mark sheet for any of the certifications. Student will be issued a final certificate on successful clearing and completing the criteria of the certification.